When you request a quote please describe the services you would like performed in the “message” box down below:
Surrounding perimeter gutters / just in the front & back / all sides / minimal.
We offer LeafGuard System Cleaning (Please specify if you have gutter guards of any kind so we can accurately quote you)
We can do minimal gutter repairs such as leaks, replacing screws and tap in nails. If needed, where are the repairs located on the house? What type of repair?
Do you have clogged downspouts? If so, how many? And where are they located?
- Is your Moss condition Light, Medium or Heavy?
- How long has it been since your last treatment?
- How new is the roof?
- Interior & Exterior Window Cleaning OR Exterior Window Cleaning Only
- How many ‘Window Panes’ do you have?
- Screens (How many?)
* If you have screens above 2 stories please remove them if we are only doing the external windows without access to the inside.*
- Skylights (How many? / Interior & Exterior?)
- We do Not remove storm windows.
How to count Window Panes:
A “pane of glass” is a piece of glass surrounded by a frame on all sides. You will want to count each individual pane of glass separately. Most windows have 1, 2, or 3 panes. Refer to the picture above for detailed instructions.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
How many Dryer Vents will you need cleaned?
Where is it located?
What do you need pressure washed? (For example: Driveway, Patio, Sidewalk, Siding etc. / Please include the approximate square footage if possible)
*We only pressure wash house siding up to 2 stories tall*
*We do Not pressure wash roofs*
How soon would you like the work completed?
(As soon as possible / Within 2-3 weeks / Within a month or two )
Most of our quotes can be made and sent out with the information you provide. If we are not able to find the details we need to make a quote we may call you, email, or even do a drive out quote depending on the property’s location.
Please attach any picture(s) or a link to pictures of your house from Redfin, Zillow, or Google etc. These photos help with building a quote especially for Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning & Gutter Repairs. This is very helpful to be sure we are quoting the correct house as well as providing you our best effort to have an accurate estimate.
You may also email additional photos to: email@example.com
We will do our best to email your quote as soon as possible. You can expect same or next business day estimates to be emailed unless they are complicated or we have more questions regarding the work entailed. We look forward to hearing from you,
Thank you for choosing Clear Skies Cleaning!
Here are a few requested Quotes you can use as examples:
– Quote for roof, gutter and downspout cleaning. One/Two story house (Daylight basement) and detached garage. Front of the house is single story on the west side and has gutters on all sides. The South side begins to get into two story, North and East are also two stories. The North has a cedar tree that hang over/on parts of the roof. Back deck allows part of the South and East as one story. Garage has gutters on all sides. No gutter guards. Gutters and roof haven’t been cleaned in about two to three years and no moss treatment in several years. Heavy moss and pine needles. At least one downspout is clogged on the front of the house. Would like to make sure all are clear. House main level is 1800 sq’ and garage is two car (400-500 sq ft?). Two skylights and a chimney on the roof. Would like the skylights cleaned as well if possible.
– I would like a quote for the following work on our home. I would like to have the work completed late the week of 12/15 or early the week of 12/22. Exterior cleaning of window panes: (7) 3×5 windows, (2) 6×6 windows, (1) French door, (2) 3×4 windows, (2) 2×3 windows. Roof cleanup: we have light moss growing on our asphalt shingle roof, I estimate the roof to be 1,500 square ft. Gutter cleanup: please check the gutters to see if they need to be cleaned out. I estimate gutters to be ~120-140 linear feet. Thanks, Andy
– Windows and Gutters please. Photos of house below. My window washer just upped their prices by 50%. Just want to see what you would charge. Need work done in September ideally. (a link was pasted here that pictured the house) Both interior and exterior please. Probably close to 40 panes, some small some very large as you can see. Only about 10 screens to clean.
*Quotes, bids, and proposals are usually responded back the same day unless a call or email requesting some more information is needed. I apologize in advance if I am caught up and it takes any longer.