- We are fully licensed and insured and keep track of our hours for Labor and Industries.
- We offer yearly, 9, 6, or 3 month courtesy reminders.
- We do windows, mirrors, gutters and moss treatments very well. We also do small pressure washing jobs like sidewalks, driveway, or small deck. We will also replace a smoke alarm battery or lightbulb in that hard to reach area that requires a ladder.
- We except cash, checks, and credit cards. Mail check(s) to: Clear Skies Cleaning 6104 17th Ave NW Seattle, WA 98107
- Payment is due upon completion of work. Call 206-669-7706 with credit card.
- You do not need to be home for us to do most work unless we are cleaning interior windows.
- Ask and we can establish future scheduling with a call or email as a courtesy reminder.
- We are usually on time, but as we get to the 2nd or 3rd job in a day we ask for a 2 hour arrival window; e.g. Arrive between 10:00 – 12:00am or 1:30 – 3:30pm.
- Our minimum charge is $145 to come out and do work.
- Please notify us of any specific pet instructions. We will need to access all sides/areas of home that contains windows.
- We don’t clean chandeliers, light fixtures, or ceiling fans.
- We are limited to 3 story homes, duplex’s, triplex’s, apartments, and condominiums and/or 33 feet with some exceptions (e.g. 40 foot water feed pole and some high rise)
- We only use fine grades of bronze wool, 00-00 steel wool and/or scrub pads that are safe on all types of glass. If scraping is required to remove excessive build-up, overspray, and/or paint there will be additional charges and a disclaimer will need to be signed.
- All work is guaranteed: please report any issues or complaints within 48 hours of job completion. We will do our absolute best to reconcile the issue in a timely manner.
- Removal of window grids and/or other obstructions are not included with standard pricing.
- Please remove any décor and/or fragile items that are on windows or sills.
- We will work around any window treatments including: blinds, shades, curtains and other window coverings.
- If you are not available to be home during our work hours, we will unlock/lock your home using any keys/codes that you provide.
- We do however need an available contact to confirm pricing before starting work.
- All work is backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
- Why should I get my gutters cleaned? Debris in your open gutters is a fire hazard. Standing water in gutters is a breeding ground for bacteria, mold and insects, which can carry disease. Acorns and leaves attract pests and other critters. Debris and standing water cause excess weight and failure of mounting hardware. Failed spikes can cause the wood to strip and warp, and allow water to seep into the vital structural wood of your home. Water can also spill over to the ground and into your foundation causing cracks and basement flooding.
- What are window panes? Panes are the individual medium or large pieces of glass in a window frame. Most windows have one or two panes but are not limited. Small panes individually divided with frames sometimes called French panes are pictured in the link.
- Are Solar Panels cleaned the same as windows? Similar, but we use a soap formulated just for solar panels. Keeping your solar panels clean will maximize the photovoltaic potential.
- Can I get my clogged up LeafGuard gutters cleaned? Yes, we can get them flowing again.
- What Are Those Black Stains On The Roof? Those black stains are Algae
- How Does A Roof Get Moss And Algae In The First Place? Airborne spores spread algae from one infected roof to another. Ask your neighbors to treat their roof too.
- How Does It Grow? Algae require moisture (dew and rain) and the right temperatures to grow.
- What treatments should I NOT do? Do not power wash the roof to clean the asphalt shingles. It may dislodge the granules which can lead to premature shingle failure and shorten the life of your investment in roofing.
- Is Using Low Pressure a good solution? What is meant by low pressure? 500-1000psi is too much and will blast off too many granules. Any more pressure than 100psi is excessive. Even in time rain will wash off some granules. Please do Not pressure washer your roof.
- Can the Moss Treatment hurt my grass? We have been doing this for years and the only time we encountered newly laid grass to be affected. It yellowed a 2 foot by 1 foot patch.
- How should my asphalt roof be cleaned of Moss and Algae? See our Moss Treatment Page.
- Why Does The Moss And Algae Grow On The North and East Sides Of The Roof? Those two side get the least amount of Sun exposure.
- Why should I clean my windows when it is just going to rain? It is the dust in the air that sticks to the glass and then rain runs down the dirt leaving drip marks. Rain doesn’t dirty the windows, it actually beads off the windows when we clean them with our professional soap. Contrary to one’s belief, winter is a great time to have your windows cleaned.
- Is it true clean windows improve the feng shui of my house? Once you start keeping your windows clean you will feel the difference. Windows are like the windows to the home’s soul.
Most helpful key terms and vocabulary.
How can I leave a good karma review? Here is a page with just a few links.
* For any issues that can’t be resolved by email or if you just like to speak to a person contact Clear Skies Cleaning at 206-669-7706. If we don’t pick up we will respond to your voicemail at our soonest availability.