Our Window Cleaning Process includes:
- Remove screens (Please make sure they can be removed from the outside if we are doing exterior window cleaning only)
- Wipe screens to remove light dust build-up ($2.50/each)
- Wipe window tracks to remove light dust/debris build-up
- Scrubbing & washing the window pane with Professional, Environment-friendly, Biodegradable soap.
- Squeegee the window to a streak free finish
- Edges & sills are wiped clean & dry
- Re-install screens
- Shoe protecting booties on the inside.
- Tall 3, 4 and 4.5 story homes /condos can only be reached with water feed pole (this gets the dirty frames looking nice) – The screens must be removed from the inside and the windows shut.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR WINDOW CLEANING
- Simply walk around your home and count the total number of window panes and screens * Please count panes (pieces of glass); not window frames.
- Use the “Request Quote” button below to request a quote; on the form is where you will enter the number of window panes in the “Message” field.
- We will e-mail you a detailed proposal with estimated pricing
- We can then schedule the window cleaning
- Upon arriving at the home we will confirm pricing before starting work in person or leave a voice message.
Examples of Actual Quotes
Average 2 story home: 2,600 sq. ft. Interior & Exterior
- 26 panes, 10 screens & 2 sliding glass door panes
- Approx. total cost = $255-270
Large 2 story home: 3,900 sq. ft Interior & Exterior
- 32 panes, 3 sliding glass door panes, 14 screens & 3 large panes
- Approx. total cost = $330-345
Average ranch 1 story home: 1,900 sq. ft. Exterior Only
- 18 panes (exterior only), 8 screens & 2 sliding glass door panes
- Approx. total cost = $145 (minimum charge)
- Window cleaning prices start at $1.25 per cutup, like in a FRENCH door, and go up to $15 for large PICTURE windows.
Average/medium window pane
- In & out: $8.75 per pane
- Exterior only: $5.50 per pane
- Remove, brush screens to remove dust & re-install: $2.50/per screen
- Washing: $4.50/per screen
* If you have screens above 2 stories please remove them if we are only doing the external windows without access to the inside.*
* Also be aware some screens only come out by pulling them in from the inside. We can’t do that if you are not home or didn’t remove them. *
- Brush light dust/debris build up: Included
- Excessive build-up: $5 per window track
Extra large windows (larger than 48in.x 48in.)
- In & out: $15
- Exterior only: $8.5
French panes and grids
- In & out: $1.25 per pane/per side
Sliding glass door
- In & out: $8.75 per pane
- Includes light track cleaning
- We no longer clean [between] Storm windows. We don’t remove Storm panes or put them back. If you have a contractor or maintenance person that removes the Storms and reinstalls them we can clean them from a safe location. We do the exteriors of Storms and the interior windows of the house just not between them.
Airport package windows
- We no longer clean Airport Package (4) pane windows. These are windows that were put in homes by the airport to reduce the sound of airplanes in the surrounding area.
- Hard water/mineral stains on shower door or exterior windows (Time and material on large jobs $95/hr)
- Bathroom mirrors
- Windows with excessive dirt (like in the case of over 5 years before the last window cleaning)
- Bay or Garden box window (stand out window box)
- Bathroom or sliding door mirrors
- Post construction and/or remodeling
- Screen washing ($2.50/$4.50) * If you have screens above 2 stories please remove them if we are only doing the external windows without access to the inside.*
- Leaded windows
- Window track cleaning ($5 per window track)
- Paint removal on windows
- Hard to access areas